• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Suzuki Racing news

Today Dorna politely reminded Suzuki of their contract that goes until 2026.

From what I can surmise, there are other teams willing to fill the void. I think Suzuki will bow out after having paid a hefty fine and there will be another satellite team of 2 bikes. Right now odds on favorite is Aprilia, but who knows.

wow - that's a bummer. Their bike is quite quick this year - and I'm sure that took a significant investment to make happen...

The Zuks at COTA had a higher revving sound and were quick. They had one on display air Suzuki vender booth. They are fine looking machines. Hate to see them go. Maybe they will put efforts in WSBK. I wish they would come to COTA.

I want fast and quick and not needing to only ride at night cuz the bike is so ugly. :lol2::lol2: :duck:
You keep expanding your requirements here. Also, by most opinions that rules out the Busa as well. I seem to be one of the few who found it aesthetically pleasing from day one.

Back