• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

This could be an issue!

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Some dummies may do this.

CCFE9405-7130-4E1D-AFD5-CE3F644AC310.jpeg

Fortunately, if the clouds cooperate, I can just step out of my house, view the three minutes of totality, and go back indoors.

"Eclipse preparations at Petit Jean. Extra cell towers, porta potties and ribbons everywhere to keep cars off the sides of the roads.

Everyone is bracing for impact!

We left today to go home. I can feel the energy rising already! ā˜€ļøšŸŒššŸŒŽ"

Hope it's worth the effort for these folks.

"Eclipse preparations at Petit Jean. Extra cell towers, porta potties and ribbons everywhere to keep cars off the sides of the roads.

Everyone is bracing for impact!

We left today to go home. I can feel the energy rising already! ā˜€ļøšŸŒššŸŒŽ"

Hope it's worth the effort for these folks.
I haven't been to Petit Jean since I was a kid. It's high on my list of places to go back to.

Love that place! Been 40 years for me. Went solo tripping on my CBX in 1981. Lol

Last edited:
More

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1712365528205.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712365528205.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 27
Disappointed it's going to be cloudy here. If I were feeling better, I'd load up and visit my brother in Little Rock and do another photo shoot of it. Pretty spectacular thing to witness.

Back