• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Three cheers for the LTR folks! (Lonestar 2022)

Reaction score
First time riding this one and had a blast. LTR folks put on a great event. Much appreciated!

What an awesome course! It had a little bit of everything including several good "pucker" spots. Could have done without the misting rain. However, weather is part of the challenge.

Good racing going on in my class. I lost Red Canyon by 63 seconds, won Sidewinder by almost 3 minutes, then got my helment handed to me at Lonestar losing by nearly 5 minutes. Also, the 3rd place guy has been less then 2 minutes behind at each race...just one mistake from moving up. Expect Caprock will be another good one with the new land and trail. Looking forward to it. Hope you guys are too!

Thanks for the nice feedback CroMag. Lots of club members worked hard. I headed up the check out at test 7, (our crew of 4-5 guys also laid out and marked the 10 miles of test section) which was the B finish, with the A guys having one last test after mine. My check out was on top of Rattlesnake Hill, which is the big hill right by the member camp. We had a lot of tired riders come through our check, but most of them were still having a great time and had all positive comments. Makes freezing on the top of a hill for four hours being blasted by a north wind with 35 degree air temps all worth it. I talked for a while with a rider and his 14 year old son from Minnesota who were riding the A course. They were doing great!

I will be back at it as a racer at Caprock. Can't wait. Thanks for coming to LTR and riding our race.

Yes, The LTR put on another Great Race.. Thank you! My Son and I really enjoyed it..

Sure appreciate your guys hard work. Really enjoyed test 7. Great job! Glad you get to join in the fun next week.

I first rode LTR on a '75 Penton, excellence is a tradition with those guys. Always worth the haul.

Back