• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Xtreme - good riding

Reaction score
Tuesday afternoon I rode @ XTreme Off Road in Crosby along the San Jacinto River. Had an absolute blast, riding my 16 CRF250l. Some really neat sections with quite a bit of elevation changes to enjoy. Lots of sand but some good clay mix as well. Place is wide open & know for the 4 wheel mudder crowd. But go on a week day for miles of dirt bike play ground - daylight to dark $20. I've been riding out there for years well before it's current ownership, but not in the past 10 years so I know my way around somewhat. I will be back soon.

Reactions: JMZ
Tuesday afternoon I rode @ XTreme Off Road in Crosby along the San Jacinto River. Had an absolute blast, riding my 16 CRF250l. Some really neat sections with quite a bit of elevation changes to enjoy. Lots of sand but some good clay mix as well. Place is wide open & know for the 4 wheel mudder crowd. But go on a week day for miles of dirt bike play ground - daylight to dark $20. I've been riding out there for years well before it's current ownership, but not in the past 10 years so I know my way around somewhat. I will be back soon.
Good to know about being open during the week. Like you I have not been out there for 15 years. I need to go take some sand samplešŸ˜Ž

Good to know about being open during the week. Like you I have not been out there for 15 years. I need to go take some sand samplešŸ˜Ž
With SHNF closed might be worth a weekday look.

Very interested in weekday rides. Holler-----loud! Have been wondering about that place but was told to NOT go on weekends.

Back