• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cross this off my bucket list

Reaction score
DSC0214-L.jpg

Awesome - love it. I would do it just for the random blog reports of a Two Wheeled Elvis!

I wanna ride in one of those full, single color, full body suit thingys. No helmet, no jacket, just bodysuit and boots. Just the *** looks would be worth it:eek2:

I take a tap dance class at the studio where my daughter dances. The recital was Sunday afternoon and the class that I am in danced to Blue Suede Shoes. As I was the only man in the group, I wore the Elvis jump suit.

Having done all of that, I recommend:
  • Sometime in his life, every man should dress as Elvis in public.
  • When he does that, he should also ride his motorcycle.

Let's see - what's that old line? Oh yeah. I don't think so, Tim! :nono:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YAcoDkj_dI"]Elvis Presley Thank You Very Much - YouTube[/ame]

On of the best posts ever on TWT. Okay, that and the TW vs. Guzzi photo.

:clap:

totally cool, but I bet it's tough getting bug juice stains outta that getup

I'm also going to say, looking at your profile photo, I would never in a million years have figured you as a tap dance kind of guy. Good on ya for doing what you want and having fun doing it. You really should have had a camera crew to get the looks on people's faces riding around DFW like that.

Back