• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run VII: Eat some in Edom, Edom TX 7-28-2012

The Montgomery Group lead by Tony "Hemibee" with Ed "eddirt", Tony "tony008" and new guy Mike was nice enough to pick myself "Snoopster" & Dave "ourboros"up in Huntsville

100_3106.jpg
]

100_3105.jpg
]

Stopping for a much needed water break
100_3107.jpg

Tony "Hemibee" got us to the pie run right on schedule

100_3110.jpg

I stepped outside again to try & catch the riders before they headed off

100_3111.jpg

100_3115.jpg

100_3109.jpg

100_3108.jpg

Normally I do back in but you know how much I love unpaved parking lots

100_3112.jpg

Don't you love reflective gear

100_3113.jpg

Dave "Ourboros", Me "Snoopster" and Ed "Eddirt"

100_3114.jpg

On the way back near on FM 1119 near Leona, Mike's throttle cable broke. He had a towing package with HD and gave them a call. Unfortunately the cell service was close to none.

The group trying not to invade Mike's space so his cell phone call doesn't drop off

100_3117.jpg

It sure is hot today

100_3118.jpg

Our water supply is gone

100_3119.jpg

Scott "Tourmeister" coming to our rescue after 3+hours of waiting for the tow truck. Apparently the tow trucks don't want to go all the way to the Woodlands & come back empty so we finally decided to call someone with a truck & trailer.

100_3120.jpg

Scott "Tourmeister" coming to our rescue after 3+hours of waiting for the tow truck. Apparently the tow trucks don't want to go all the way to the Woodlands & come back empty so we finally decided to call someone with a truck & trailer.

100_3120.jpg

I was driving the new Stealth truck... :-P

I just took my little point&shoot so I could just drop it in a pocket. Took a couple of pictures inside.

I ate with the East Texas bunch and a couple of rough Austin guys. ;-)

Terry (r11s) and Rene:

L18_1736q.jpg

Jeff and Terry clowning around

L18_1739q.jpg

Betty and Glenn (Sparky Blue)

L18_1740q.jpg

Always look forward to seeing Jessica (ninjette) and Bill (pub610)

L18_1741q.jpg

The Austin guys - Kurt (kurt) and Scott (M38A1)

L18_1742q.jpg

Chuck (Chuck500) and another fella whose name I forgot :doh:

L18_1744q.jpg

From Tarrant County - Rich's Imaginary Friend Bill, Rich (simmons1), and Scott (forgot his screen-name)

L18_1746q.jpg

The unflappable Tony (Hemibee)

L18_1747q.jpg

More Tarrant County folks hob-knobbing with Snoopster Debbie and the Huntsville/north-Houston bunch - Tim (tshelfer) and Danny (Red Pill). Dunno Mr. Repsol's name & that's Jessica mugging in the background. :-P

L18_1749q.jpg

mo Tarrant County folk - MIke (Mike B) and Jeff (Tossing Lead)

L18_1750q.jpg

Good to see these folks again.

Last edited:
Redpill, glad y'all got home. I'm the tall bald guy who pointed out your low air situation. I'm sure you'd have felt it as soon as you sat on the bike, but sure glad you didn't miss it and give it the gas. Hope your ride home wasn't TOO adventuresome. Great seeing everyone!

That was you, Morgan? So sorry I didn't introduce myself properly at the time. Would it look silly if a hundred bikers were wearing "Hi, my name is......" tags? :scratch: Yeah, I guess it would.

Lol. Yup pretty silly but it would serve a purpose. Lol. No worries at all. Yeah I'm the bald guy in the green shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because Tapatalk is cool.

Redpill, glad y'all got home. I'm the tall bald guy who pointed out your low air situation. I'm sure you'd have felt it as soon as you sat on the bike, but sure glad you didn't miss it and give it the gas. Hope your ride home wasn't TOO adventuresome. Great seeing everyone!

I really appreciate it. Ride home was okay. I quit worrying and just sweated.

True that. You could either sweat bullets, or just sweat period. Besides, if anything bad happened, you'd have just landed on me.

Back