• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ETM&G Athens Postgame Show

Eulogite said:
More pics, I think Chuck has covered the players.

P1010014_2_.jpg

Maybe it's my artistic side showing but this is a really cool shot!!
Enjoyed the pics!...even if they were all of TexasRed!:lol2:

I know it was mentioned that some of ya'll rode down to the lake...

The marina down there has a really nice restaurant. It's huge, too! Next time the ETM&G is in Athens, I recommend doing it there. I know first hand that the catfish dinner is really good (mmmmmmmm....catfish :eat: ). As a bonus, you've got a great view of the lake!

-Jon-

Jon The Buddha said:
I know it was mentioned that some of ya'll rode down to the lake...

The marina down there has a really nice restaurant. It's huge, too! Next time the ETM&G is in Athens, I recommend doing it there. I know first hand that the catfish dinner is really good (mmmmmmmm....catfish :eat: ). As a bonus, you've got a great view of the lake!

-Jon-

I did not know that! I do like catfish so I'll plan on stopping there sometime.

I have to say Hairsmith is a RIOT! Oh, and Jay how about that tongue pose? And I thought it was embarrassing to have the famous open mouth shot. lol.

Well... the food was good. I didn't even notice that until you posted. Must be that journalistic eye in ya!!

I was quick to save that pic of Jay and his tongue. Never know when it might come in handy when I need to blackmail him!! :clap: :lol2:

ninjette said:
And I thought it was embarrassing to have the famous open mouth shot. lol.

Trust me Jessica... it IS...... :giveup: but you get over it eventually.

Good one Dutch ;-)

Dave

Back