• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Emma Long Metropolitan Cycle Park /Pics

Reaction score
Went out last Saturday to watch the Trials event. Made a picnic out of it with the wife. :kiss:
It was nice seeing you again Brad and Ken. Took a few pictures of guys climbing some narley stuff.:eek2: Got a picture of one of the all time best all around bikes :clap: Yami XT350 and one of a really nice DRZ400SM.:mrgreen:

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Picnic.JPG
    Picnic.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 241
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 251
  • XT350.JPG
    XT350.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 247
If you haven't been out to that park, it is brutal. I'm amazed riders negotiate those ledges and steps. Very skilled to make it through the loop intact. I walk my mountain bike around a bunch of those technical areas.

Wish I'd known that was going on, would love to have hung out for a while.

cool pics
Darn i missed it also, i love city park for mountainbiking.
i wish the US had more trials stuff like the UK, it seems that americans just like to jump and do tricks. when i lived in colorado i use to enter observed trials comps. all the time.
i think my next bike will be a trials bike.
back in 1990 we used to race city park one way on saturday and then the other way on sunday, before mountainbike shocks.

cross creek sat. any one?

Yes that loop is difficult. Very difficult. It's nice ot have it in Austin. I take my Motard through there and get a workout lifting up some steps and what not.:eek2:

Cross Creek on Saturday is possible. What about Firday. It's only 10 snaps.:clap:

I was going to psot that I was going to Emma's but forgot. Next time I will.

Did I say that the loop is difficult. I'll take my CRF out there next time. Great single track. Nothing really tight. Just a bunch of rock steps:doh:

Back