• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dallas Motorcycle Show - Pictures

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
We headed down to the motorcycle show on a wonderful Saturday morning. The weather was great, but Rob and I decided to drive as freeway riding has never really inspired me much. We arrived around 11:00AM and the motorcycle parking lot was already full. I love walking around a lot full of motorcycles, it is fun seeing what people ride. See all of the pictures here

111189606-M.jpg

Inside the floor was laid out very well. We spent a few hours inside checking out the new bikes and just people watching. Some of the highlights were the following;

I love the new BMW 800S and ST.

111189996-M.jpg

111189988-M.jpg

The 1200RS is sweet as well.

111190011-M.jpg

The Concours looks awesome as well

111189776-M.jpg

111189729-M.jpg

111189704-M.jpg

Other cool stuff

111189590-M.jpg

111190136-M.jpg

111190130-M.jpg

111189944-M.jpg

111189807-M.jpg

Nice pics!

My pics are available here. For all the pics I took, they seemed to be mostly of AMA race bikes and people. But ... this is my favorite:

DSC02753.jpg

:D

Yeah, I want to see your dream bike...

It was a good show but, will cost me in the long run... Shelly fell in love with the Burgman 400, also my daughter desided she wants one too, so I think this show is going to cost me not one but two Burgman's... I see Scooters in my future.. No more shows for me

She definatly looks better on that than Jerry does, that poor scooter is crying "GET OFF ME"...

That is an amazing coincidence! Fort Worth had a big motorcycle show this weekend, also.

There is a reasonable explaination... Rob drove and we all know "he has the GPS" and I have no dought it told them they were in Dallas...

Was this show any different than the Fort Worth moto-show? :trust:

I went to the one in downtown Fort Worth.

:nana:

Ft Worth , Dallas they all run together, way to much traffic and too many people in both hehehe

Rocket_Cowboy said:
Jerry ... that bike is for girls!

DSC02722.jpg

looks like that bike seems to draw the sexy people of the world.. Cass and then Jerry... the rest of you are just jealous.. :sun:

Vrn_James said:
There is a reasonable explaination... Rob drove and we all know "he has the GPS" and I have no dought it told them they were in Dallas...

Wait... I thought we were in Bentonville :doh:

rob

The only two things I wanted were:

This (cool Ural)
MCshowUral.jpg

and this. (black cherry FJR - delicious!)
MCshowFJR.jpg

Well, I'll take one of these, too :mrgreen: (Sudzuk DRZ650)
SuzukiDRZ.jpg

lobo10s said:
We headed down to the motorcycle show on a wonderful Saturday morning. The weather was great, but Rob and I decided to drive as freeway riding has never really inspired me much.

Because of this, I told the GPS to route avoiding highways, and it gave me a fun romp through various little midcities towns I hear about on the weather report but don't visit.

I like finding cows so near cities. Little oasis of bovine contentment in the larger chaos.

Hmm... I don't remember see some of these at the Houston show - maybe I missed them, or maybe this location had more space for bikes that they maybe didn't put on the floor in Houston. The exhibition in Houston seemed small for this kind of show; did it seem that way at the Dalls/Fort Worth/Arlington/Grand Prarie/Mesquite/Plano show? :mrgreen:

Back