• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Last Ride in 2006

Reaction score
Not much of a ride but the company at lunch was good. I met Kingwing and Nightrider in Coldspring. Left home around 10:00 and headed North to Tomball and than to Sam Houston national Forest. Took Osburn road from 149 to 1375.
120084952-M.jpg

To kill a little time I rode to the lake on NF-234.
120085124-M.jpg

120085357-M.jpg

Backed tracked to 1375 went over 45 and took 150 to Coldspring.

I was a few minutes early so I checked out the old Coldspring Jail.
120085528-M.jpg

120085638-M.jpg

We had lunch and listened to Nightrider BS for 2 hours. If his lips are moving then he is telling a lie. We parted ways and I went home almost the same route I took up.
120085830-M.jpg

Thanks guys, it was great to see you both again. Hope to ride with you in 2007. Can you say Big Bend?
120086033-M.jpg

It was a nice 200 mile ride.

Nice Pictures.....:clap:
Off topic question, what driving lights and how do you have them mounted?
I also have a AeroFlow, and want to add some BIG lights to the GS.

Hairsmith said:
Nice Pictures.....:clap:
Off topic question, what driving lights and how do you have them mounted?
I also have a AeroFlow, and want to add some BIG lights to the GS.
I have a set of Piaa 910 mounted on the Aeroflow bracket but a made my own adapters to make them sit lower out of the screen way. These are 110 watt driving lights and have worked very well. I believe they stopped making them a few years back.
293475-M-1.jpg

The other set are Piaa 959 Fog Lights and they are mounted on the engine guard.

Thanks,,,,
That give me some ideas! down here in the woods the darn antler rats can be a problem after dark. And that is when I do most of my riding it seems.

Back