• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Motorcycle Show Ho Hum..

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
219481349-L.jpg

We headed off to the MC show on Friday evening as the rest of the weekend was spoken for. I took off after work and met Vern & Shelly in Ft Worth to check out the show. Nothing really grabbed me this year. It was cool to walk around and check out the bikes. Here are some pictures: MC Show Gallery

219479538-L.jpg

Bikes already lined up at the show

219480027-L.jpg

This bike is kinda cool looking.

219480224-L-1.jpg

Looks awesome from behind

219480102-L.jpg

Nice Bandit

219480453-L.jpg

The Fisher

219481062-L.jpg

Now this would see big time in wood pecker land. hehehe

219481114-L.jpg

These were cool.

219483809-L.jpg

Art??

219483972-L.jpg

Very nice

219484148-L.jpg

We beat the crowd

219480840-L.jpg

Have a great week everyone.

Nice pics.

Can one of the admins get all these MC show threads merged. I think there are 4 of them now.

sorry.. I should have looked around. Scott can you merge this with teh rest? Sorry about that.

sorry.. I should have looked around. Scott can you merge this with teh rest? Sorry about that.

No worries...it's just getting hard to keep up with all the excellent photos.:trust:

219480027-L.jpg

Motorcyclist did a review of this bike (B-King) last month. got a pretty good review from what I remember. It was a concept bike that was a turboed Busa engine (this one is a regular Busa engine I believe) and the B stood for Boost King. Its a neat bike,definitely different.

:tab I think the original concept B-King was to be supercharged instead of turbo. It was supposed to have in the range of 240-250 HP at the rear wheel. It would incorporate heads up display technology and other spiffy gadgets. It looked different than the final production model of course. I don't recall it having the same exhaust look. I liked the original version's look, the actual production version I am not so sure about... :ponder:

:tab I think the original concept B-King was to be supercharged instead of turbo. It was supposed to have in the range of 240-250 HP at the rear wheel. It would incorporate heads up display technology and other spiffy gadgets. It looked different than the final production model of course. I don't recall it having the same exhaust look. I liked the original version's look, the actual production version I am not so sure about... :ponder:

was it super'ed??? I'll reread the article.

Back