• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sunday Ride South

voyagerrider

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Last Name
Johnston
We rolled out early, 6:00 AM, from the south bound rest stop on I-35 just south of Burleson. We were riding down to Belton for the General Membership meeting of the Texas Motorcycle Roadrider Association (TMRA).

Breakfast stop in Waco. Still dark.
100_2158.jpg

100_2159.jpg

100_2160.jpg

At the meeting, Buck & Betty and my lovely wife Kathy.
100_2162.jpg

Left the meeting coming back north about 12:30 headed up SR317. Going through Moody in Mcgregor for a lunch stop.

100_2164.jpg

The group

Chuck & Barb clowning around
100_2165.jpg

Buck & Betty doing the same
100_2166.jpg

Craig our new chapter President(my old job)
100_2167.jpg

Kathy
100_2169.jpg

Tried something riding on the way home. Had the cruise set riding down the road using my left hand. Had the camera in the right taking pix over my shoulder. Kathy asking me over the radio what I am doing?
100_2179.jpg

100_2180.jpg

After leaving Mcgregor we continued on north on 317 to 6 at Valley Mills. Turn west for about 1/2 mile to FM56 then went north again. We stayed on FM56 all the way till it run into 174 in between Morgan and Rio Vista. FM56 has some great turns on it. Took 174 all the way through Cleburne and Joshua. We made it home about 4:30 in plenty of time to watch the Super Bowl.
Great ride with good friends.
Marty

Let's see now, ride, eat, ride, meet, ride, eat, ride. It is hard to explain that folks with grey in their hair can have fun too! :lol2: Neal

Let's see now, ride, eat, ride, meet, ride, eat, ride. It is hard to explain that folks with grey in their hair can have fun too! :lol2: Neal

I hope so! I'd hate to spend the rest of my life having no fun!

Thats for those of you that still have hair! LOL!! But my beard is grey does that count?
Ride to Eat, eat to ride! What else is there?
Marty

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing.

Back