• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Thursday Bike Night at King's ***EXPOSED***

Gilk51

Reaction score
First Name
Charles ("Chuck")
Last Name
Gibke
WARNING - the expose below is SHOCKING - :shock:

Myself, agent X1A, and fellow operative, Tortuga, agent X1b, infiltrated the Thursday Night TWT Bike Night at King's Cafe in Montgomery, Texas, on 02 June 2005. Using special anti-holographic goggles and lens filters, this is the image of the building that was revealed:
borg.jpg

Understanding the Borg collective, we then set out to uncover the hierarchy of this particular ship and identify the various drone components:

Local collective of drones (area - back porch):
group0853q.jpg

larger image

Primary Drone, ID = Courtney: Collects and assimilates arriving entities to the "back porch". Unusually friendly with a bubbly personality (for a Borg). Always assigned to this group. Close to 100% assimilation record. Primary operating area: King's. Very dangerous.
courtney0856q.jpg

larger image

Another Primary Drone, ID=Debbie, Alias=Snoopster: Currently undergoing repair (minor). Assimilated into "rider" position after "pillion" position required "too much luggage". Primary operating area: roaming. Primary tools: TWT business cards. Very dangerous.
debbie0855q.jpg

larger image

Drone, ID=Mike, Alias=Closer: Interrogated after agent X1b observed "Talks too fast, not from here". Result - from Chicago area, assimilated to Houston 7 years ago. Extremely dangerous (sells cars and trucks).
mike0848q.jpg

larger image

DronePair, ID=Brian/Brenda, Alias=Texas T. Image demonstrates Borg fuel ingestion technique. Somewhat dangerous (Connie riders)
brian_brenda0852q.jpg

larger image

Drone, ID=Howard, Alias=MapMaker. Shown here with previosly mentioned Drone Team. Partners with Jan who serves as primary communicator for the Howard/Jan Drone team.
brenda_howard_brian0857q.jpg

larger image

Further investigation determined that the local Ship Queen was always surrounded by Attendant Drones and could not be photgraphed alone.

Ship Queen, ID=Sarah, Alias="MiniMom". The brains of the operation. System fails to function without her. Always gets lots of attention.

Pictured with: Primary Attendant Drone, ID-Beth, Alias=Blue Bomber. Also known to assimilate with business cards. Functions as drone team with ID=Scott, Alias=TourMeister.
beth_sarah0854q.jpg

larger image

Pictured with: Secondary Attendant Drone, ID=Lauren, Alias=ALAG. Operates with ID=Will, Alias=Dower. Tough, long distance traveller.
lauren_sarah0850q.jpg

larger image

Pictured with: Secondary Attendant Drone, ID-Jan, Alias=MapMaker. Operates with ID=Howard. Both utilize the same alias. Also known by smaller, off-ship Borg drones as "Granma".
jan_sarah0847q.jpg

larger image

-------

Regretfully, this report is incomplete. We were only able to interrogate Borg entities on our end of the table. Several others escaped. If readers are able to identify other Borg drones in these pictures, please append the needed information.

-------

Agent X1b (Susan, Tortuga) attempted to interrogate these two while they were attempting a getaway:

Kathy, alias DragonKat and Bagwell, alias Vaughn:
kathy_susan_vaughn0860q.jpg

larger image

The drones after being reqested to unmask for identification:
kathy_vaughn0861q.jpg

larger image

Respectfully submitted,
Chuck, alias Gilk51, agent X1a
Susan, alias Tortuga, agent X1b

Chuck & Susan:

It was really nice meeting you both. :lol: Ya'll definitely get the award for TRAVELING THE GREATEST DISTANCE FOR A BIKE NIGHT. I think it's funny how you got pics of all the TWT Gals but not the infamous Tourmeister. The other attendees who were not mentioned were Gavin "Skid" & David & Hardy (from Centerville). We had a nice turnout -- I think I counted 19.

Kathy:

I'm glad we got to meet each other. We will definitely have to ride some time once I get back on the road.

Excellent Chuck, excellent!
:dude:

Shame on me for not getting down to the other end of the table to introduce myself to Kat and Bagwell.
:oops:

I think it's funny how you got pics of all the TWT Gals but not the infamous Tourmeister.

I thought that I had him in one but I have a couple of "table" pictures (durn delayed flash). :oops:

Guess he was in "stealth mode"... :roll:

Gilk51 said:
I think it's funny how you got pics of all the TWT Gals but not the infamous Tourmeister.

I thought that I had him in one but I have a couple of "table" pictures (durn delayed flash). :oops:

Guess he was in "stealth mode"... :roll:

He must have had his film cloaking activated.

:tab My head is so dense the gravitational effect warps space around me and bends light rays, rendering me invisibile :-P You might have seen some chocolate cake disappearing quickly and mysteriously on my end of the table...

Adios,

Chuck, remember when you said to tell you when your warp bubble, uh, I mean "geeky side" is showing?

:lol:

Sorry, I'm still in denial over taking Enterprise off the air.
:oops:

Chuck, remember when you said to tell you when your warp bubble, uh, I mean "geeky side" is showing?

What can I say? I just report what I see! :-P

You might have seen some chocolate cake disappearing quickly and mysteriously on my end of the table...

I remember the chocolate cake "controversy"! (size of Scott's serving) :roll:

I also remember Brian and Brenda doing some serious damage to some chocolate, too! ;-)

Gilk51 said:
Pictured with: Secondary Attendant Drone, ID-Jan, Alias=MapMaker. Operates with ID=Howard. Both utilize the same alias. Also known by smaller, off-ship Borg drones as "Granma".
jan_sarah0847q.jpg

larger image

It was great that you and Susan could come down for our Thursday night bike night and also join Rebecca the next morning for her breakfast ride.

I must say "Thank you" to Jan for Sarah's new bunny, "Mr. Crinkles". She really enjoys biting his ears. :eek:

Snoopster said:
Kathy:

I'm glad we got to meet each other. We will definitely have to ride some time once I get back on the road.

I am, too. I really like the idea of a girls ride. Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Texas T said:
Shame on me for not getting down to the other end of the table to introduce myself to Kat and Bagwell.

That quite alright. Now that I found out how much fun you guys have, you can bet I'll be there another night.

Gilk51: I absolutely love the way you did this post....and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only "geeky" one in this group. 8-)

Exposing the Dark Side of King's Cafe

To All that flock to King's in search of a great time: I'm glad that all of you enjoy coming to see me on thursday nights! I look forward to visiting with everone at my "regular" table on the back porch... However, I would like to request a re-shoot of my photo session. :oops: I'll get one of me in my shirt. Have a great week, until thursday... Later, Bye! Courtney

Wow Courtney, so glad you finally made it here and are posting! I don't get up there on Thursdays, but a weekday breakfast ride should be in order again soon.

Re: Exposing the Dark Side of King's Cafe

c_barrett said:
However, I would like to request a re-shoot of my photo session. :oops: I'll get one of me in my shirt. Have a great week, until thursday... Later, Bye! Courtney

Surely someone else has a picture of Courtney that they would share that maybe she would like better...

Uh oh... now we can't talk bad about her any more.
Uh huh - gotta watch it now...

Welcome CB! :-D

Thank y'all for being so welcoming :clap ... I had to sign on just to see what was really being said about me. I've seen a few of the Thursday night no-shows during the week, I'm trying to get them back into the normal routine... but as long as they drop by whenever they can, we'll be sure to feed them something! ;-) Courtney

Gilk51 that was just way too cool! 8-) Hope to make more of these soon!

Back