• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Italy Guzzi Rally Oct 5, 2008

Jbay

Reaction score
rode with the Waco Euroshop bunch

840A0267.jpg

840A0269.jpg

840A0271.jpg

840A0272.jpg

saw Rick and Rich and a few Stroms with TWT stickers, didnt talk to them but met a few new folks, stopped for breakfast in Whitney; on the way home hit 20k on the odo and ran out of gas, rode on the back of some guys Harley to get gas :rofl: but could have been worse...

840A0273.jpg

Rode up with RickMillerTx this morning....spent a few hours meeting folks, taking some photos, and talkin bikes. What more could you ask for on a beautiful Sunday in Oct? Some really great bikes out there....

A few pics....

Image00004.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00008.jpg

Dang... missed the Vincent. Lots of cool 2-juggers, great day for a ride and saw rickymiller before I had to leave.

Anybody see those 3 vintage two wheelers in the bed of a black pick-up ? I think they were Peloce (?) Belonged to a collector from Austin and must have been from the 40's......very cool.

I met up with Warren (liveofadvntr) at Motopia and then we rode down to Italy. Had a great time talking bikes.
guzzi5.jpg

Only in Texas

guzzi9.jpg

Clean BMW

guzzi3.jpg

Nice touring bike

guzzi6.jpg

ducaticruise.jpg

Met a rider from Belton that had installed a true cruise control on his ST3. Hmmm the gears are turning in my head now.

Back