• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dallas Motorcycle Show - Pictures

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
Met up with some of the LSBMW guys for breakfast, then headed over to the Motorcycle show. You can see my pictures here: Dallas Moto Show

713091761_LSRn6-M.jpg

713092629_LSR3f-M.jpg

713093849_oWQ7E-M.jpg

I was really wanting to like the new VFR but the styling of it really turned me off.

713097595_swD8a-M.jpg

I am about to get me a plasma cutter.

Buy the new VFR and bring it over.

We can have our way with that abomination of a muffler.

I will cut the top off.

We will install hinges.

You can then cook a whole chicken in there.

That is all.

Yee-gads that sucker looks huge! :eek2:

Thanks for the pics! I'm trying to decide if my legs will let me walk around the show today. They tolerated walking around at Al Lamb's pretty well yesterday while I made sure pulling the trigger on the '07 VFR while in a vicodin induced haze wasn't a bad idea... Of course, I'll also have to con my friends into joining me since I won't be driving downtown today either...

Nice Gallery...
Maybe I have been away too long from the "new", but, are those really motorcycles? I like the idea of cooking chicken while riding though!!!:lol2:

Be well...
Ara & Spirit

713092629_LSR3f-M.jpg

I am still kind of sore that they updated my bike 6 months after I bought one. :thpt:

713093849_oWQ7E-M.jpg

My wife has informed me that she doesn't care what the VFR1200 costs she is getting one this year. Now if the weasels at Honda will just announce when we can get one and what the price is going to be! :miffed: I didn't like the looks at first but after seeing it in white it, looks pretty good.

2771.JPG

A few more pictures.

the aforementioned VFR1200

vfr_7337q.jpg

Sean and his daughter were checking stuff out

sean_7338q.jpg

I think she likes this one

daughter_7339q.jpg

The T-Rex looked interesting

t-rex_7341q.jpg

There were a few vintage bikes

vintage_7343q.jpg