• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2010 KTM 990 Adventure $6990

Reaction score
First Name
Farhan
I’m putting my 990 up for sale, descended from the Dakar winning 950, and one of the last years with all the early kinks worked out.
This has been a great bike for me and given me absolutely no issues. Everything works as it should and feels like the legend it is.
Only selling because I’m not riding it much anymore.
29k miles (low miles for a LC8), clean title in my name and registration good till 02/25.
Has the factory crash bars, luggage rack, and panniers.
Also Akrapovic exhaust, BDCW side stand relocation kit, and Knight Designs footpegs.
I have the KTM briefcase with original manuals and orange key. Also have a gallon of oil (Motul 7100) and OEM oil filter kit to go with the bike.
Price $6990 :)
Please feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_9241.jpeg

IMG_9242.jpeg

IMG_9243.jpeg

IMG_9244.jpeg

IMG_9245.jpeg

IMG_9246.jpeg

IMG_9247.jpeg

IMG_9248.jpeg

IMG_9249.jpeg

IMG_9251.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

IMG_9253.jpeg

Last edited:
Daddy like!!! Would look good sitting next to my Super Enduro. They would both have to sit outside cause my wife would kick us all out. GLWS, wish I could buy it.

Daddy like!!! Would look good sitting next to my Super Enduro. They would both have to sit outside cause my wife would kick us all out. GLWS, wish I could buy it.
The 950 SE is such a cool bike! Would love to one some day.

Back