• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 Yellow Vespa Sprint

Reaction score
I bought it for the wife and she's just not liking it as much as she thought she would.

For sale: 2015 Vespa Sprint in yellow (the best color if you ask me). 150 cc air cooled. Tops out at 60 mph and about 75-80 mpg. Less than 200 miles. Title in hand. Located in San Antonio.

PRICE CHANGE: now ONLY $3,700.

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3829.jpg

Last edited:
It's yellow. Therefore it's beauty must be looked at, even if we aren't in the market for a Vespa. :D

that is a cute little Vespa, I wish I were in the market because it is a very good deal on their best 150cc model.

GLWS!

It's a nice scooter, and worth every penny, for someone who wants a Vaspa 150.

But the asking price is what most mortals spend on their primary bike, not a grocery getter neighborhood cruiser.

That said, I love mopeds. This thing is probably more fun to ride that 75% of the big bikes out there.

It's a nice scooter, and worth every penny, for someone who wants a Vaspa 150.

But the asking price is what most mortals spend on their primary bike, not a grocery getter neighborhood cruiser.

That said, I love mopeds. This thing is probably more fun to ride that 75% of the big bikes out there.

The asking price? Do you know what the retail is?

Last edited:
Please keep the price discussions to Private Messages, thanks.

Back on the market. I'd rather have someone ride it than having it sit in my garage. About 900 miles. First service completed at Vespa dealer.

I think this would be a great Christmas present.

$3,700 takes it.

Last edited:
Very cool and scooters are a blast. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggest you update the prince in The first post.

Back