• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 790 Adventure

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Burris
KTM 790 Adventure - SOLD
20210331_114127.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you found the hidden gem in a 1200 that too brand new?
Found one on the dealership floor (Mancuso's Southwest), guy was telling me that when the 1250's came out the demand was so high that they were selling them as fast as they could get them. Then when covid hit, production slowed a little and they ended up having a couple of 2018's that never got assembled. Works for me, saved about $6k over the price of a 1250.

that's awesome. WAs this the rallye model, saw two rallye models that was on their floor for very long time and they had it priced at 17625+TTL

I have had a couple of inquiries about selling the Mosko Moto pannier bags that are on the bike in a couple of the pictures. They are not for sale those are just a couple of pictures of the bike while out riding. The Mosko tank bag goes with the bike, but not the panniers. Thanks for the inquiries.

Did you sell it?

Oh by the way, I have the same tank bag and it is the best tank bag I've ever owned.

OK, I am finally ready to put this bike back out on the market. I was finally able to get the bike into the dealership to get the front master cylinder recall performed.

I also got the oil changed and put a new set of brake pads on the front.

Last edited:
Back