• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale 2021 Honda NC750X DCT - Gone!

Reaction score
So what happened? I'm selling because the bike and I haven't gelled. It's a great bike and I know someone else will enjoy it much more than me. It's ready to tour, commute, and run errands. The DCT is amazing and is definitely the best part of this bike.

ABS is standard, Honda center stand, Honda Top Case (50 L), Honda Rear Carrier, Honda Tall Windshield, Madstad 22" windshield. First service done at Honda Dealership and Honda recall performed as well. Mileage is about 1,200 miles. Title in hand.

$9,299 Retail
$400 Destination Charge
$200 Freight Surcharge
$125.95 Center Stand
$425.95 Top Case (50L)
$399.95 Rear Carrier
$160 Tall Screen
$309.95 Madstad 22"

That's $11,300 before tax, title license and other fees. That does not include the first service either.

Asking $10,200.
Price drop: $9,900

fjkly-6xiaojkd5-format-jpg-name-large-jpg.jpg

fele7mkxeaadm3i-format-jpg-name-large-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad it did not work out for you. Someone will get a deal. Buyer's remorse?

the NC's are great bikes. I had a 2014 NC700 DCT I put about 60k miles on over 2 years. It did it all, including the CDT. Good luck with the sale, the NC is the easiest bike in the world for maintenance (including valve checks). Also, the Frunk is super handy as well.

Excellent review by Cycle World (from yesterday!):

The NC makes a great bike for touring and commuting. Spring is just around the corner.

Last edited:
Such underrated bikes imo. I think they get a bad rap because they're to practical.

Is that from Honda of Houston?
If so, I sat on that last week when I was up there grabbing parts.
I am just too big for one of those.
No I bought it from Texas Powersports in Pasadena. The wife got a PCX too. Very nice and friendly people. I didn't even know there was a Honda dealer over there.

No I bought it from Texas Powersports in Pasadena. The wife got a PCX too. Very nice and friendly people. I didn't even know there was a Honda dealer over there.
I've been spending money in that place for YEARS. (Pasadena Honda back in the day).

Yeah it might of changed names and owners (I have no clue) but back in the 80's my friends and I would peddle our bikes up there for dirt bike parts.
Or if we were feeling brave we'd dirtbike the large ditch nearby and make our way over. Popo didn't like that one much.
Later in life bought a SXS from them.
Good times.

Enjoy the Trail 125!

Back