• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2021 KTM 890 Adventure sold

Karlb

Reaction score
3300miles. has all options, quick shift, cruise, rally mode, heated grips, no issue runs great, rides great, has moto z rallz on rear and dual venture on front, rade garage foot pegs, tusk side stand enlarger, garmin mount, both S and R stock screens include, has power parts rally seat and stock 2 piece seat.
41AC4FFF-D9FE-4CE9-8E3F-C9C9A64C8B1D.jpeg
9BCC0D95-5C06-42F1-90AC-D8E10DAC0DC0.jpeg
9CE8F506-8F8E-4279-B7AC-019D39EEB99B.jpeg

asking 11900.00 negotiable, offers considered, partial interesting trades considered. (old airheads)
located in Crockett
89E7CFF6-0793-4056-AF71-9E71659807AA.jpeg
61A289E3-3C57-4CC1-837F-70D2D2762A5E.jpeg

Well, darn. Just what I am looking for. If only my bike would sell.

Not sure if I will, anytime soon. Going to drop to one bike for awhile. Maybe something interesting, older, cheap, simple.

So can you tell me why you're getting rid of this one ? Just wondering bc I am wanting one, but I want the good, the bad, the ugly about this bike. Is it a good mix for on rd off road ? How manageable off road ?

Any info is a blessing

So can you tell me why you're getting rid of this one ? Just wondering bc I am wanting one, but I want the good, the bad, the ugly about this bike. Is it a good mix for on rd off road ? How manageable off road ?

Any info is a blessing
I am not a KTM guy, but I will say the 790/890 in my opinion is the best dirt-oriented adventure bike out there.

Any info is a blessing
Just moving to one bike to free up some cash for other interests and while I love the 890 if I’m going to have only one the 1250 gs suits me and my planned rides better, I may get one again someday as I do like it alot

Just moving to one bike to free up some cash for other interests and while I love the 890 if I’m going to have only one the 1250 gs suits me and my planned rides better, I may get one again someday as I do like it alot
I understand. Find myself in the same position. Too many machines to keep up with costs $....
I'm really thinking about acting my age and get a goldwing. I've always wanted one and they are very comfy two up.
Then a 450 or some type dirtbike that's able to go anywhere offroad.
I appreciate the thoughts.
I'm sure that bike will sell. A KTM dealer told me he can't keep up with orders..

Just checking this is the Adventure, not the Adventure R correct ?

I switched from an 1190R to a 790 adventure. I thought I wanted the 790/890R with its more adjustable suspension, but found a fully farkled 790 adventure including a new set of Mosco 40L bags with 6000 miles for the right price. First bike I've had that I could touch both feet to the ground. The suspension isn't an issue for me. 1st rode to Daytona for Bike Week in February from DFW. Just returned putting 2550 miles on it completing the Idaho BDR the last 2 weeks. Not wishing I had found an "R" instead of the "S - adventure". With the low center of gravity it almost feels like my 300 XCW TPI, and I can pick it up fully loaded multiple times vs my 1190 that I could pick up 3-4 time before using a Sandnapper assist. From friends with 890s they do have more low end grunt that the 790 doesn't.

Former 890R owner here, they are amazing bikes and quite possibly the best all-around ADV bike ever made. I miss mine, but it just wasn't where I wanted to focus my riding any longer and a lot of my good riding buddies stopped the BDR/ADV. I still have the 1250 GSA itch as well but it's lower on the list these days.

I have a 2021 Adventure R model and can attest that the motor has linear torque everywhere from the bottom and across the RPM range. With the low carried fuel tank, it rides like a much lighter bike. Biggest difference between the S and R is the suspension, but the R is far more capable than I am. KTM hit the sweet spot with this one and the maintenance intervals are much more reasonable now. Have spent a lot on farkles so finding a nice used one like this is the way to go. Good luck with the sale...

Back