• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2022 Cloudcroft Fall Foliage Hard Dual Sport Ride

sanderjavant, in your post #20, the second picture with the front wheel off, there's a rod holding the bike up.

Obviously it did the job, but would the owner buy that rod again, is there one that works better, what's the brand, etc.

I need to get something similar. I have a link somewhere to one but I don't know anyone in real life that has one to get a review. I was half tempted to get a piece of rebar but if there's something lighter...

Thanks.

Edit: Took a bit but I found the link I have saved: https://www.endurostar.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I took T103 and then back up T104, better have your feces collected for that ride. My group was in mutiny mode and about to hang me from a cedar. I worked my rear off getting everyone through it. And there was no thank you at the end, just grumbling :-D. My buddy on the right.....he sold his bike after that trip, the look on his face.....ha ha. If it was easy, everyone would ride enduros.

1678197530375.png

1678197585387.png

1678197397245.png

1678197616427.png

Back