• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2022 Honda CRF250RX

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Lots of improvements, but still no 6 speed.
2022-crf250rx-gallery-01-2400xauto.jpg

i like it!
as for no 6 sp, i see why they didn't do it...as explained in the tech video.

i like it!
as for no 6 sp, i see why they didn't do it...as explained in the tech video.
5 or 6 speed doesn't matter for what I do. But it always comes up only reason I mentioned it. What is explained in the video? I'm in the sticks and can't play video's, yes it bites but one day we'll have access they say!!

Rob, do you get decent cell service? I use a cellular hotspot from Calyx, unlimited data for $42/month. Not blazing fast, but enough.

5 or 6 speed .... What is explained in the video? I'm in the sticks and can't play video's, yes it bites but one day we'll have access they say!!
it's best explained in the video b/c my technical writing days are long gone. those hidden overhead limbs done rang my bell one time too many.

Rob, do you get decent cell service? I use a cellular hotspot from Calyx, unlimited data for $42/month. Not blazing fast, but enough.
I use a Verizon hotspot, works fine but only have 15G, doesn't last long. I've learned to leave videos alone. they call it unlimited also, but still goes to reduced at the 15G. I'll look up Calyx. Thanks

crf250f $4749 msrp
crf300L $5249 msrp
crf250r $8099 msrp
crf250rx $8499 msrp

Just saying.
You got to be kidding! Can't even begin to compare a 250RX to a 250F or 300L. lol! You're talking low 20 in HP and over 300# play bikes compared to a full on race bike. They sit so low and suspension so soft I'd bottom out just sitting on them.

crf250f 265lbs 11.3" ground clearance 34.8" seat height 6month limited warranty
crf300l 309lbs 11.2" ground clearance 34.7" seat height one year unlimited miles warranty
crf250r 229lbs 11.2" ground clearance 37.8" seat height zero warranty
crf250rx 238lbs 13.2" ground clearance 38" seat height zero warranty

Its a lot cheaper for a rider to lose weight than a motorcycle. If they were so wonderful Honda would stand behind them.
Sorrry, I'm not trolling, only pointing out valid differences.

crf250f 265lbs 11.3" ground clearance 34.8" seat height 6month limited warranty
crf300l 309lbs 11.2" ground clearance 34.7" seat height one year unlimited miles warranty
crf250r 229lbs 11.2" ground clearance 37.8" seat height zero warranty
crf250rx 238lbs 13.2" ground clearance 38" seat height zero warranty

Its a lot cheaper for a rider to lose weight than a motorcycle. If they were so wonderful Honda would stand behind them.
Sorrry, I'm not trolling, only pointing out valid differences.
Seriously, you know anything about these bikes? Apples and oranges here. Other than being Hondas, nothing in common.

I use a Verizon hotspot, works fine but only have 15G, doesn't last long. I've learned to leave videos alone. they call it unlimited also, but still goes to reduced at the 15G. I'll look up Calyx. Thanks
They do not throttle the speeds. I have been using one since March 2020, been over 100GB many times.

Ummmmm, I just pointed out several differences and similarities on these motorcycles. They are all Honda CRF250's, except the 300 which I threw in for fun. Where are you getting your HP ratings from?

Ummmmm, I just pointed out several differences and similarities on these motorcycles. They are all Honda CRF250's, except the 300 which I threw in for fun. Where are you getting your HP ratings from?

The only similarity between a CRF250F and a CRF250R is they are both Hondas and they are both red. The F is a play bike and the R is a race bike. Since it is easier for the rider to lose weight than the bike (?) I guess Honda will put Jett Lawrence on a diet and then send him out on a 250F to save some money for the race team.

The only similarity between a CRF250F and a CRF250R is they are both Hondas and they are both red. The F is a play bike and the R is a race bike. Since it is easier for the rider to lose weight than the bike (?) I guess Honda will put Jett Lawrence on a diet and then send him out on a 250F to save some money for the race team.
Thank you, but I think f=fun. Jett does NOT need to lose weight he has sheer talent and could probably win on a "fun" bike. I don't see the draw but everyone has been so nice in explaining it, carry on.

Back