• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2023 KTM 250sx (1hr) SOLD

Reaction score
Brand new KTM 250sx, less than 2 hrs on clock. Only from firing it up and driving around shop through the winter. Bought off the showroom floor in Nov ‘23 thinking I was still cool enough for dirt bike… turns out I’m not. 😂 I’ll stick to my ADV bikes. Will deliver within reason if deal is made. I can get more pics next time I’m at the shop. Feel free to text for faster response. 432-305-5030

Attachments

• EE4545BC-0843-4BF0-B073-17FB9718F7F2.jpeg
    EE4545BC-0843-4BF0-B073-17FB9718F7F2.jpeg
    501.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3181.jpeg
    IMG_3181.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 84
guess some folks want a handcrank on their car.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still really glad that my dirt bike still has both. That being said, the only times I've ever used the kick since owning it is just to see if I still remembered how to do it. :)

I'll be sad if I need one, but I'm guessing at least 5 to 6 years since my bike had one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really glad that my dirt bike still has both. That being said, the only times I've ever used the kick since owning it is just to see if I still remembered how to do it. :)
At one point you will get like me. Even if you remember how you won't be able to. :thumb:

Back