• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Are we in trouble for this...

That is FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see it!

We must start a club. The HOT SCOOTER MAMAS NAMED SUSIE. Oh Yeah...it will be very exclusive.

Congratulations on your new ride! Fantastic!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope to see you in Hico next Saturday. :sun:

I just wanted to let you know that this is my bike. Let Gilk51 ride your bike and he thinks it's his...:doh:

This bike is awesome. The handling is quick. The accerlation is smooth and continuous. My A500 would skip to remain continuous. This is such a wonderful bike. I have already bonded. That means I will have to give her a name.
I would like to thank Gilk51, (He never listens to me. Maybe he'll read this), for all the support and the willingness to take on this extra debt. He is a keeper!

:rofl:

you need a top case for pie storage

moped.jpg

Congrats!!!

:clap:

Glad to hear she's back in the saddle again.

I'd nix the drifting for a week or so.... Maybe then give it a try :trust:

I totally want to ride one of those. Huge Congrats to Tortuga on her sweet new ride.

Congrats on the new scoot. :clap:

If that extra wheel doesn't completely kill the fuel economy, Piaggio should be selling tons of those.

Susan-we're SO glad to see you back on two-I mean-THREE wheels! Get that scoot past the break in period and let us know how it feels when you stretch its legs.

Ya know, until today by wife has never shown an interest in a concealed carry license... :eek2: :lol2:

She can't blame us....the inherent coolness of that thing just makes one want to try it out.:clap: :rider:

Congrats Susan on getting on the road again, and on a really cool ride too. Chuck, you are as good as gold but, the part where you 'gave Susan a break' was clearly seen as 'chompin at the bit to have a go on Susan's MP3'! Neal

The wifey also saw one of those at the IMS show, and was quite interested...

A couple of shots of Susan taking the corner at our house. It's really wild to watch the front wheels work in combination.

susan_5063q.jpg

susan_5064q.jpg

Congrats.

It looks so Mad Maxx that I think you need to get Susan a sawed off shotgun w/ a pistol grip. It's 3 wheels w/ an attitude.

I guess Susan gets to decide where we meet Tues......

Congratulation Susan!
Very exciting transportation, you have there!

Way to go Chuck!

Back