• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Are we in trouble for this...

Maybe we can try that when we get the top case...

It's a Northern Tool Wolo - looks like a Stebel clone - it performs very well.
Maybe we can test it for you sometime... :trust:

which version of the wolo did you get?

which version of the wolo did you get?

I think it is just designated as the "Bad Boy".

wolo_5079q.jpg

<snip>and shootergal has said "the T in twtex could also mean 'Three'"<snip>

I hate to be picky, but using THAT logic the T in twtex could also mean four, because Tesera in Greek is the number 4.

By the way, fun looking bike.

I hate to be picky, but using THAT logic the T in twtex could also mean four, because Tesera in Greek is the number 4.

Looks like Latin and a Greek abbreviation. I vaguely remember tesera meaning "today" when I told the Greek Captain that the software would be ready "avrio" (tomorrow). He responded with, "No, Tesera!" :lol2:

The only Greek number that I know is 7 ("epta") since our simulator was for the "alpha-epta" - A-7. Specifically, the A-7H (Hellenic). :sun:

Who did the seat work and what was the cost?

Morris Custom Upholstery in Carrolton. Susan says they were working out of their home/garage and gave her a quote up front. They honored it but said they would probably charge more for similar work on another one. So, I can give you more details in a PM. I suspect the cost may be different depending on the seat pan and what else is in it.

The MP3 seat is complicated since it contains a butt pressure sensor that acts as a safety feature. That had to be removed and replaced.

She talked to them on the phone - there are 3 guys - a dad and two sons. Bobby is the one who does custom MC seat work. She then drove over there - he did a quick rework of the seat to take home and test. She did that, seemed OK, she then took it back over there - this was on Wednesday. He called mid-afternoon on Thursday to say it was ready. she got it back home in time to make the JC M&G in Cleburne that night.

I think they did a good job though, & Susan has made 2 trips now to check it out. The trip to Liberty Hill tomorrow (180 miles one way) will help test it out more.

Hope that helps. :zen:

Looks like Latin and a Greek abbreviation. I vaguely remember tesera meaning "today" when I told the Greek Captain that the software would be ready "avrio" (tomorrow). He responded with, "No, Tesera!"

He probably meant that it will be here at 4 because today is simera. Tomorrow is avrio, they are very big on tomorrow.

The only Greek number that I know is 7 ("epta") since our simulator was for the "alpha-epta" - A-7. Specifically, the A-7H (Hellenic
This one I had to look up, I learned it as efta. Learn sumpin gnu every day.

I could very well have mis-heard both of those - I tried to copy the pronunciation but they always looked at me funny. :doh:

Yes, and "avrio" it was, if not "mith-avrio" (day after tomorrow) :lol2:

This brings back good memories, I lived there for 2 years. Met the wife there (she is not Greek).
Good food, good beer (Mythos), and good ouzo. The scenery was not too bad either. I could see the Acropolis from my back balcony and the sea from the front.

Back