• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Arkansas Spring Fling - April 23-26, 2009

Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Last Name
James
527279829_dmokg-M.jpg

A group of us headed up into Arkansas last week. We had 10 bikes and enjoyed a great weekend. I have a ride report on my website with tons of pictures. You can read that here: http://motoadrenaline.blogspot.com/

Look the left for the featured ride report. That way you can see each day and all of the pictures as well.

521523746_tNvxy-M.jpg

I am to lazy to retype everything. The ice has done some damage that will take years for the forest to recover. It is really sad. The trip was 1200 miles + and no rain.. whoo hoo. :rider:

521530506_9aDcf-M.jpg

521531601_TcDGp-M.jpg

521534894_uPEDV-M.jpg

521541404_ehghj-M.jpg

521554376_ZpZBR-M.jpg

521585753_ayUAH-M.jpg

Very nice!! Glad the weather held out for you. We were also in AR last weekend. We high tailed it back a day early to avoid the rain. Nice report...thanks for sharing!

(Push Mountain is next on our agenda!)

Neat pictures. My long weekend near Harriet was a no ride due to weather and very sloppy 3 mile road getting back to pavement neat the Buffalo River. '=(.

On the retyping everything. If you have MS Word. Do the whole report in it, save as a web page and just copy and paste to any forums you wanna post the trip report and pictures in.

Back