• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CRF 230M- SOLD

cwadej

Reaction score
2009 Honda CRF 230M
2300 miles
street and knobby tires, extra grips, extra counter sprocket.
electronic turn signal module, steady flash no matter what bulb or led used.
Kreiga US20 waterproof tail bag. KTM fold away mirrors. Hme made roll up tool kit, 3 tire spoons.

I got it from someone on TWT to teach my daughter, now she has no interest.
Previous owner rode offroad only, so it isnt pristine.

It IS currently registered and inspected.

$1700.
In S Arlington

IMG_0815_zpsb40aca32.jpg

IMG_0813_zps776c77e2.jpg

IMG_0814_zpsaa1496d5.jpg

Re: CRF 230M

What size rim is the front and rear?
Do you have dirt/knobby tires for these rims?

Will a standard crf230l 21" wheel/brake assembly bolt up with no required mods? Are the forks the same as the non-sm version?

Will a standard crf230l 21" wheel/brake assembly bolt up with no required mods? Are the forks the same as the non-sm version?
Same caliper, brake disc & axle. Forks have different part numbers but that may just be springs or ???

breaking that down even further, just the case (solid chunk o' metal) has a different part number from the M to L model.

I wish I could pick it up lol, know anyone that wants a xr100r super moto race bike lol

very INTERESTING. Now you have me looking at my funds. Would be great in the mountains.

2009 Honda CRF 230M 2300 miles street and knobby tires, extra grips, extra counter sprocket. electronic turn signal module, steady flash no matter what bulb or led used. Kreiga US20 waterproof tail bag. KTM fold away mirrors. Hme made roll up tool kit, 3 tire spoons. I got it from someone on TWT to teach my daughter, now she has no interest. Previous owner rode offroad only, so it isnt pristine. It IS currently registered and inspected. $1700. In S Arlington

Can you send or post pix of the tires on it now and the others? Seriously considering.

Back