• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DanMoto Exhaust

Reaction score
First Name
lane
Last Name
crampton
I came across some full exhaust system Call Danmoto, did some searching and really couldn't fine any bad reviews on them, and from the you tube post of the AT they sound pretty good. Have any of you all used them? These run from $150 to under $200.

Well I placed my order this morning for the GP exhaust. Should be here in a week I'll let you know how in comes out

I had Danmoto exhausts on my 919 and I was VERY happy with them. They sounded great, looked great and were reasonably priced. Wish I still had that bike.

Thanks, I can't wait to get it on. Just worried that they may be to loud from some of the feed back I have heard. This also shows what a scam other builders are running on people with the cost of theirs.

Be interesting to see the quality on a 170 dollar full exhaust! keep the site up to date!!

Last edited:
They are marked down right now. I got my GP exhaust for $150

Yea and at this price if they do burn or rust out **** I can buy and new system ever year, but I am concerned abut how loud. I guess we'll see.

Well I got my exhaust in today and must say that so far I'm very pleased with the build. Actually I'm kind of amazed for $150 and free shipping. We see about the fit tomorrow when I switch them out plus I'll compare the weight. These weight nothing I was surprised when I picked up the box.
20200511_183908.JPG
20200511_183842.JPG
20200511_183848.JPG
20200511_183852.JPG
when I first

Got the exhaust on and will post some pics and video next. But, these things are LOUD as ****. WAY to much. Now I do have another slip on that is much better then the Danmoto can. The problem now is the engine light is on. Could it be because the computer is re-adjusting for the new exhaust or does it see the cat is gone. Please help does anyone know?

Well this has been a cluster F__k. After putting on the Danmoto exhaust which I'll add was a perfect fit, I hated the sound. This thing was really loud, I'm mean rev it up hurt you teeth filling raddling around. So I got my eBay slip on and won't fit the Danmoto mid pipe, so back on with the stock exhaust and then the slip on. Still not happy with the sound but at least it's rideable . So if anyone is interested in a brand new Danmoto GP exhaust with only about 15-20 minutes on them, Make me an offer.

Well I go my baffle in today and reinstalled the exhaust. Much better I like the sound with the little baffle. it brought the idle down from 88db to 82db. Nice deep throatier sound I'll post a recording later. Best part is stock exhaust weights in at 24lbs which I think 70% is just the can. My Danmoto exhaust total weight 7lbs, NICE.

Back