• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirt Bike Stand with Casters

copb8

Most Ignored
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Bart
Last Name
Nale
I'm trying to find something like this to store a dirt bike but this one is only available in the UK.

Constands MX Stand

I want something that lets you raise bike with one push of the pedal and then be rolled into position in the garage. Since it will block my workbench I'll be taking on and off frequently.

I had something like this but it was too heavy and a bit of a pain to raise and lower so I got rid of it.

Old Stand

Suggestions?

Looks like Rage Powers ports makes one but it's unavail on amazon.

I suppose you can add casters to a lift you like provided it uses square tubing on the feet. Just get some quality casters. I've made a welding cart and a 2x4 heavy qorkbench, both utilizing rubber wheel swivel locking casters. They held up.

Looks like Rage Powers ports makes one but it's unavail on amazon.

I suppose you can add casters to a lift you like provided it uses square tubing on the feet. Just get some quality casters. I've made a welding cart and a 2x4 heavy qorkbench, both utilizing rubber wheel swivel locking casters. They held up.

That may be the way to go. I'm just surprised that there are a half dozen options out there. You'd think lots of people would have the same issue.

here's one, $109
http://www.discountramps.com/motorcycle-scissor-jack/p/BW-1604/
bw-1604d.jpg

I like the SCA one above, especially the size of the base. Looks like it'd be stable. I have one of these for the 690 and like how it works.

Motorsport MX Stand

Maybe get another one and try and put casters on it. The key is whether it's height can be adjusted to accommodate the caster height and how stable it'd be with the casters.

On a google search, the SCA looks like a Chinese rebranded knock-off. There are several "brands" that look exactly alike.
That said, in another picture, it also looks like the main upright legs "telescope" for height adjustment.

I wonder what brand this is?

Attachments

• IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 154
Back