• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Eastside Honda

Reaction score
Eastside Honda has a lot of bikes in stock if you need a bike. They are a small dealer but have a lot of stock right now. I was there getting tires put on and decided I should let everyone know. They have 6 Navi, 2 Groms and 2 CT125 just in mini Moto.
0483F8D4-AA0B-47E3-8D53-E4B452AB7DB0.jpeg

8F186968-78A7-468A-B688-E1B5568AC6F2.jpeg

Been there several years , on west bound I 10 between Trinity river and baytown , a boat store and bike store with a lake behind it . I stopped in years ago and the boat store was clearly the main attraction . only parts I bought always came from Wild West .

Been there several years , on west bound I 10 between Trinity river and baytown , a boat store and bike store with a lake behind it . I stopped in years ago and the boat store was clearly the main attraction . only parts I bought always came from Wild West .
They do NOT sell boats! Gene's Polaris Country (as it used to be called) next door sells Yamaha Waverunners.

Looks like a nice dealership. How long have they been there? I cannot believe I've never heard of them in the last 20+ years :scratch: Were they a different dealer at a different location previously and then moved here and changed their name?

Looks like a nice dealership. How long have they been there? I cannot believe I've never heard of them in the last 20+ years :scratch: Were they a different dealer at a different location previously and then moved here and changed their name?
Been there a long time and to me not a nice dealership. Old and ran down. My 2 cents.

Yeah, they've been there a while. Last time I stopped in to browse was when Honda was kicking off the Fury. So that's circa 2009.
(Wow, I did not realize it had been that long)
Anyhow, the showroom is bright, clean, staff was friendly and offered me a soda or water. They gave the impression they want folks riding by to just drop in and say howdy. But that's sales 101: can't sell if they don't come in the door.

My father in law worked there in the 90's so it's been there at least since before then. Been there as long as I can remember honestly. And I was born in Baytown.

It's a nice dealership. Ask for Mike; he did good by me when my wife bought her CRF there last year.

My father in law worked there in the 90's so it's been there at least since before then. Been there as long as I can remember honestly. And I was born in Baytown.
That's a different dealer you're thinking of. It opened in 2000 something and a buddy of mine (motor officer) was their first customer.

It may have been a different dealer. But it was at that same location. He worked for Gates in Cleveland prior, then left and went there a spell in the 90s, then opened his own shop late 90s until he passed a few yrs back.

Back