• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale - Honda NT700V

Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Franck
Honda NT700V for sale - $3,000 OBO

Bike is as pictured below.

This bike has been dealer maintained at Honda of Houston since new, now has 72,000 miles.

The bike has Honda wind deflectors and under cowl. Also Denali D2 driving lights and aftermarket top case. Included with the sale are the tank bag with map case, saddlebag liners, shop manual.

Bike has a stock seat, not the Russell pictured.

Price dropped.

2cdkav5.jpg

2n6t94x.jpg

wtegow.jpg

155ot93.jpg

ok1ws5.jpg

Bump. Added pictures. Great bike still available.

I can be contacted by PM or at 7-0=3-4-7=3-0-7=1-3.

Last edited:
:uhoh:
No go on the pics - big ol' white space.

Edit: BELAY THAT - the pics just magically appeared.

Edit2: That is a noice looking bike!!!!

Last edited:
Nice bike Chuck. What you replacing it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Greg. If you hear of anyone wanting a light tourer, please pass the word.

Free Bump for a beautiful bike. I have an '08 Goldwing & would love to work out a trade for a large dual sport like this

Bump for a price drop. Now $6500 OBO. Good Christmas gift here. No reasonable offer refused.

Price drop. Still available. this would make good first or second bike for some one.

Lots of great long-distance riding mods, including the Russell seat. The bike is in great shape. It helps that you had the dealer perform all of the service intervals on your bike. This way you can provide the potential buyer a service history on the bike if needed.

:sun:

...you are going to love your Wing. I have yet to see someone outlast that engine.

:clap:

RB

Price Change. Great ride still available. Good first or second bike.

I think Chuck has been everyplace on this bike and it has an iron butt on it. A good do it all bike. Good luck with the sale Chuck.

Thanks for the good comments , Vaughn. Yes, this has been a very good touring bike and has many miles to go.

Update. The bike now has a stock seat. I will post new photos soon. Still available.

Back