• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: 2005 Honda ST1300 ABS - Low Mileage

Mick

Reaction score
Shot1_1000_zps9qwxppki.jpg

*************** BIKE IS SOLD *********************

< More pictures HERE. >

2005 Honda ST1300 ABS. Excellent condition, well maintained, always garaged, clear title, one year old battery, brand new front tire.

Low mileage: 21,231 mi. as it sits right now

$5,800 OBO, cash.

Located in Houston

Here's a list of the accessories that will come with the bike:

BLM Dash Shelf w/ Ram Ball
Throttle Meister
Datel Volt Meter
Bygdawg Rear Tip-over bars
Helmet Guardian
Givi Top Box w/ Brake Light Kit
Givi Top Box Mount
MC Larry Bar Risers w/ ram ball & power outlet
2 power outlets for side fairings
Kissan Tail Blazer for Top Box Brake Light
Turn Signal lights in mirrors
6 slot fuse box connected via switched relay

Rear Tire:
Rear_Tire_1000_zpsv23k7ies.jpg

Front Tire
Shot9_New_Front_Tire_1000_zpswi56vauq.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: 2005 Honda ST1300 ABS

Your're kidding right?? Does this mean you won't have a Honda ST in the garage?? GLWS!! Someone will get a true cherry bike!

Yep, it's true Skip. I've finally come to the end of the road in my attempt to get back to riding two wheels like I used to. I can no longer ride for more than 45 minutes to an hour at the very most before I'm in hurt city. All is not lost however because I'm moving on to a sport-touring machine of the 4-wheel variety. Meet my new twisty machine. I'm picking it up tomorrow:

0.jpg

Mick -

I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun in that Miata. Sure am sorry to see your bike go up for sale though. I'll miss the Sunday morning rides - actually have been missing the camaraderie for quite a while.

Dave.

Mick, so sorry that the 2 wheel ride hasn't come around. But I know you'll enjoy the 4 wheel kind. Although I'm still able to get on the 2 wheel kind, I also enjoy my 4 wheel kind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 132

I'll miss the Sunday morning rides - actually have been missing the camaraderie for quite a while.

Same here Dave. I really miss those days when you, me, Jeff, Klaus and the rest of the gang used to ride every single weekend. The camaraderie was 90% of the fun of motorcycle riding.

Although I'm still able to get on the 2 wheel kind, I also enjoy my 4 wheel kind.

Nice Mini!

When I was in the AF in the very early 70's, I was stationed in England for 3 years. The Morris Mini was to the British male what the Chevy Impala 409 and Dodge Hemi was to American youth. They were everywhere and the Brit kids modded the engines for top performance. The hot ones that I remember were the Mini Coopers.

Mick the Miata will be a great replacement for the ST . It was great riding with you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick the Miata will be a great replacement for the ST . It was great riding with you .

Thanks Dave.

One of the first places I plan to head is the well worn route to Fayetteville. Wave if you see a copper colored Miata (drifting?) around one of the corners!

Mick the Miata will be a great replacement for the ST .

I'm beginning to think so after picking it up yesterday.

The Miata's not a motorcycle but it's definitely fun in its own way. After picking the little beast up, my wife and I took it to Fayetteville. All I gotta say is WOW, this little puppy is incredibly stable and will flat hug the curves. I put the "auto-manual " transmission in paddle shift mode and away we went, doing as fast as I felt safe going around the curves given my total inexperience with the car. Even if I had gone nuts and got carried away with speed in the corners, this rear wheel drive car has a dynamic stability control system (that includes TCS) and would probably have compensated for my absolutely total lack of auto road racing skill.

After 7 or 8 tight curves on our way to Fayetteville, my wife finally asked me to slow down in the curves for a bit because her stomach was getting queasy :puke:. She's a real trooper :thumb:!

My personal photographer managed to catch me not smiling in this picture on the Fayetteville town square:

fayetteville1_zpsoukzbae4.jpg

Last edited:

Nice! Our new baby we picked up in March.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433546224.146937.jpg

Back