• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Garmin 276C

Doktor

Reaction score
First Name
Marty
This is the older style Garmin 276C. It is in perfect shape, includes installed maps. Also includes a RAM mount with the ball. Also has the USB and charging cable.

This unit has the largest memory sim (512MB) that you can get but, still not large by today's standards. This uses proprietary memory so this is the only memory you can use. No SD cards. etc.

It still a very nice unit, super rugged and will hold all the maps you need to hold by state.

Asking $225 plus shipping if you need it shipped. These are going for $350-$400 on eBay. Reasonable offers considered.

276c_zpsx1hlhx64.jpg

Current photo.

Last edited:
BY FAR my favorite unit. I wish the Montana 600 had buttons like this one instead of the touch screen. I used a 276 like this for many years before it finally started having issues after a fairly rough life. It still works, but it takes forever to get satellite locks. It did a MUCH better job of saving tracks than my Montana. The memory was never an issue because I never tried to load the entire country at one time. I usually just loaded the areas where I knew I was going to be riding.

You might shoot an email to Mark of BigDogAdventures.com. He loves these and has several that he keeps as back ups in case one goes bad. He's always looking for more spares to keep on the shelf.

Yup my favorite unit. I replaced it with a 276cx. Basically same unit with upgraded memory. I can load multi layer maps by state without a problem. If you were doing the tat and wanted multi state you could always get additional memory sims and swap them

Last edited:
Back