• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Happier Camper HC 1. Cool trailer, but that price

I can think of several small trailers that put that to shame . I never got the concept of towing a big box full of air .

I can think of several small trailers that put that to shame . I never got the concept of towing a big box full of air .

Clearly, you have overlooked how one may fill said "box full of air" with a veritable plethora of both useful and useless items which may then be scattered about the campsite of your choice upon arrival. The resulting exercise performed in repeated loading and unloading of these items result in adding to a healthy camping experience. ;-)

How well will two bikes fit ? I’m sure my normal load of three is out of the question

How well will two bikes fit ? I’m sure my normal load of three is out of the question
Yeah this.

I keep perusing the classifieds for RV's and travel trailers and I keep wondering how hard it would be to convert them into toter-homes. The boy is doing really well in Kart racing and we kinda want to branch out to other tracks and a small RV would be perfect if only we could put the kart inside!

Like this ford van based 21 footer would be perfect. It even has a genset for 2 grand!

Back