• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Heavy Metal intermediate Ride at Hidden Falls Adventure Park

Reaction score
This will be a big bike friendly Intermediate guided ride. This is not for first time big bikes of road riders. Nothing a GS or AT can’t handle. Perfect for T7, XR 650l, KLR, DR, And what ever you want to bring. This is not a hard ADV or Enduro ride. Flowing with obstacles ranging from level two and three. A slow pace that moves but not a race.
The ride will be approximately 2hr +- depending on attendance, headsets incurreged. I run Cardo but can connect to Sena with limited functions.
Meet up is at the dat use area at 8:30 with stands up roughly at 9:00. Bring good boots and armor as this is an unforgiving environment if you choose to hit the ground.
This ride is for Saturday 12/09/23

Attachments

• IMG_2033.jpeg
    IMG_2033.jpeg
    818.6 KB · Views: 80
Following to learn about the next trip. I’d love to hit up hidden falls with a group on my big adv

Back