• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Dallas

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I come across this website when looking for a way to sell my 1972 Honda 350F, and figured that someone could be interested in.
Since I moved to Dallas, I'm not riding anymore, just to take the bike for the annual inspection a few blocks from my home, so it is time to let her go.
I Will make a post on the "For sale" forum and make a donation.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1837 (1).JPEG
    IMG_1837 (1).JPEG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
Sweet bike! My first ever ride was on my Dad's CB 450 when I was maybe 7-8 years old. It looked a lot like your 350 but was green. Unfortunately, he did not have it long as Mom made him sell it after she cut her knee on the car bumper as he was trying to get into the garage after taking her for a ride. Of course, it might have been the ride rather than the cut knee that was the deciding factor :-P

Hi everyone,

I come across this website when looking for a way to sell my 1972 Honda 350F, and figured that someone could be interested in.
Since I moved to Dallas, I'm not riding anymore, just to take the bike for the annual inspection a few blocks from my home, so it is time to let her go.

Thanks
Nice Bike. Welcome aboard.

Hi everyone,

Thanks
Welcome and beautiful bike.
While in High School in the late 70’s my buddy across the street and I snuck out his parents’ matching red 350 fours with wind screens and touring bags. I didn't even really know how to ride!! It was scary but exhilarating. Fairly short outing and we did not get caught.
I don't know what year they were but they looked just like yours!

Back