• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Honda Forza 750

Reaction score
Honda has just introduced the Forza 750. It basically is a "street" version of their X ADV 750 (which I owned for a while). Not sure if Honda will bring the bike to the US but I definitely like it. The Forza "fixes" the X ADV shortcomings: better street tires and a more narrow handlebar. Everything else that made the X ADV so good was kept. The Forza has a few more HP over the X ADV too at 58 vs 54.

2021-honda-forza-750-profile-right.jpg

2021-honda-forza-750-3-4-front-right.jpg

2021-honda-forza-750-action-right.jpg

2021-honda-forza-750-dashboard.jpg

2021-honda-forza-750-display.jpg

It’s a scooter version of the NC750. Reinforced frame, USD forks, double front disks and different swing arm and rear wheel. Same engine as the NC but better chassis (X ADV chassis) and updated DCT.

Here's the X ADV - you can clearly see the inspiration

2018-honda-x-adv-16.jpg

Here is (was) mine - I put a few pics in the "Who rode in today?" thread

-ig_cache_key-mje5oda1mtaxotu3nje3mjgyma-3d-3d-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
A few years back, my wife bought a Burgman 650. She rode it to the hill country and we spent the weekend riding around Kerrville. That thing would run 75-80 mph all day and not care. She would still have it if they would have offered a cruise control on it. She has since moved up to a Goldwing.

I was invited to ride with some friends of mine to Beaumont 1 day. They were all on HD's and I showed up on my wife's white Suzuki 650 scooter. :lol2::lol2: In Beaumont, I bought the loudest most obnoxious H.D. shirt I could find and wore it back while leading the group. :rider::rider: The looks I would get on the interstate were hilarious.
Good times. . .

Nice push start button with 2 other buttons for the gas tank and the seat

honda-forza-750-2020-4_7_1200x690.jpg

BMW is the only manufacturer that stills bring a maxi scooter - the C650GT but I think 2020 might be the last year. Suzuki's Burgman 650 is a 2018 model and hasn't been updated in a while. Yamaha doesn't bring its Tmax anymore either. If Honda brought the Forza 750, they would have a unique product that has no competition.

It looks pretty slick

image-1602680476222000-plcqbm1i4a.jpg

At 69, I'm getting shorter instead of taller these days. I have to admit the VStrom is a challenge some days. If I have to get onto something lower and the choice is between a cruiser and a scooter........ who knows?

I have to admit that looks pretty nice! I wonder if U.S. market can really accept scooters on mass scale or are they just not cool enough for us?

That looks like a commuting machine that would probably be pretty fun to ride. It’s not really in my wheelhouse, but I’d certainly like to take one for a spin.

Is this considered a scooter or a motorcycle?

I say hybrid, it blends motorcycle and scooter to produce something that’s probably to much fun for us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

An NC750X with DCT costs 9,149 euros OTD.

The Forza 750 is (reportedly) 11,649 euros OTD so 2,500 euros more than an NC750X.

An NC750X with DCT retails at $8,899.

If Honda brought the Forza 750 to the US, it may retail around $11,399 or even $11,499 if Honda follows the same pricing model as they do in Europe. Or Honda could introduce it at $10,999.

A BMW C650GT retails for $10,995 but really is $11,490 with the indispensable options.

I think Honda should take a chance and bring the Forza 750 to the US. It shouldn't be hard to homologate since it shares the NC engine.

I say hybrid, it blends motorcycle and scooter to produce something that’s probably to much fun for us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, not having the full passthrough of a "regular" scooter kinda' throws the styling off, but it also does not look like a "regular" motorcycle either.

It is not bad looking, just different.

Something like this might work for my wife who wants no clutch and a "real" motorcycle. She's done with scooters. When I showed her the video linked above, she responded positively.

But that price is too much for us to buy new. She doesn't ride enough.

I do love that dash, and having owned an NC700X, i bet I'd love the motor too.

Still not coming to the US but here's a ride report:

honda-forza-750-test.jpg

honda-forza-750-test.jpg

Back