• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale Honda Monkey SOLD

Reaction score
2019 Honda Monkey bike, 125 cc
Bought a year ago, now has just over 1080 miles and is in as new condition.
Monkey bikes are incredibly well built and great fun to ride, however, in stock form they’re a bit slow and this one has a number of modification to make it much more exciting to ride. The mods also make it much safer to ride on a highway as it can now easily keep up with the traffic, whereas the stock bike can’t..
Modifications include -
DHMotoring stage 3 kit, includes a high compression piston, high lift cam and reflashed ECU.
Smaller front sprocket which further improves acceleration and allows the bike to use the top gear.
Modified intake and modified exhaust. TB forged gear lever. Yoshimura fender eliminator.
Clean title in hand
$3650
E0D8FF48-3727-4BF3-B11D-E4F9A8E30ABD.jpeg

We're looking at these, mostly for my wife to learn on but also just for fun. We won't be ready to buy until May or June due to selling our house and building a new one at the moment.

Out of curiosity, what is the top speed with the mods? What's a comfortable cruising speed? Will it do 55-60 with ease? Thanks!

With my riding gear, sat upright, flat road with no wind, 170 lb rider the stock Monkey would run 55.8mph on my GPS, because of the ECU rev limits and the gearing it could exceed this when following vehicles but not by much. Now with the mods it’ll run 65.1 mph. under the same conditions on the same road. With a slight crouch, following breeze, or following a car it’ll now exceed 70 mph. With the mods it also accelerates considerably faster.

Well done, very tempting. Kinda wish it were the Red or Blue if I am being honest. Any of the aftermarket exhausts worth spending money on?

Oh man. I owned a yellow/white Honda MT 50 in 1967. Off road version. Loved that little machine.

Tempted. Very.

Too busy right now. If still available after New Years? I will see if it sells.

Well done, very tempting. Kinda wish it were the Red or Blue if I am being honest. Any of the aftermarket exhausts worth spending money on?
Previously I had a Yoshimura pipe, but I prefer the stock look so I modifed the stock pipe with a shorter and larger diameter header and removed the baffles. Performance is now identical to the Yoshi. According to my GPS my modified pipe and the Yoshi added approx. 2 mph to the top speed compared to stock.

Last edited:
No ABS brakes, correct? But it is street legal, correct?

Oh man. What speed is this little bike happy at? I mean...nice easy cruise. 50? About like my old Honda 175 twin?

2019 Honda Monkey bike, 125 cc
Bought a year ago, now has just over 1080 miles and is in as new condition.
Monkey bikes are incredibly well built and great fun to ride, however, in stock form they’re a bit slow and this one has a number of modification to make it much more exciting to ride. The mods also make it much safer to ride on a highway as it can now easily keep up with the traffic, whereas the stock bike can’t..
Modifications include -
DHMotoring stage 3 kit, includes a high compression piston, high lift cam and reflashed ECU.
Smaller front sprocket which further improves acceleration and allows the bike to use the top gear.
Modified intake and modified exhaust. TB forged gear lever. Yoshimura fender eliminator.
Clean title in hand
$3650
E0D8FF48-3727-4BF3-B11D-E4F9A8E30ABD.jpeg
Where are you located?

Back