• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

KTM ATVs in 2008

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Collins
http://www.ktmatv.com/

Looks good actually. Typical high end componentry selection as has come to be expected of KTM.....notice the standard Ohlins shocks.:trust:

425_525xc_front_left.jpg

I like it and cringe at it all at the same time. I'm no fan of 4 wheelers but that one does look sweet.

I would have been all over that 4 years ago. Well, one of those or an Suzuki or Kawasaki 450. All nice bikes.

I want one
*goes and adds it to Christmas list*

Stopped by DFW KTM's new location today and poked and prodded the new 2008 300XCW. An electric start 2-stroke....how freakin' cool is that?

Anyway, I saw this sitting out front and looked it over thoroughly before remembering I had a camera phone.

Katoom-2.jpg

Katoom-1.jpg

This thing is ready to roll as is. The quality of components and build is beyond what rolls off the showroom floor from any other production ATV this side of GasGas Wild HP quads or the defunct Cannondale Moto4(became the ATK 450MX) quad. Long travel A-arms that mimic the aftermarket offerings from Houser, wider stance, full Ohlins, braided lines, dead man switch, Magura hydraulic clutch, etc. If I were in the market for a sport ATV there is no question that I would be buying the Katoom.

If only you could make those street legal in the US like you can in Europe. That would be the ultimate daily driver!

KTM FTW!

Strange that the used Ohlins when WP is pretty much owned by KTM...

I believe that would be due to Ohlins currently offering atv suitable shocks, while WP does not.

EDIT: I stand corrected, a little digging shows a range of WP ATV shocks available for certain jap models. Now I'm curious as well.

Back