• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Lift table and jack for sale (SOLD)

Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Not very old. I'm selling it so I can get one that takes side extensions for ATV work.

These are 450 new at Harbor Freight. They aren't 300 dollars anymore like people think they are. If you use a coupon, you can lower the price to 360 plus tax.

Included is an extra jack that works well on the table under the bike to raise it up for wheel removal. That was 60 dollars. So even if you use a 20% off coupon on the table and buy the jack from Amazon you're still going to be out at least 420 plus tax.

I'll sell the table and jack to a member here for 300 cash. I have it listed elsewhere for more.

unnamed%20%281%29-X2.jpg

unnamed%20%282%29-X2.jpg

unnamed%20%283%29-X2.jpg

unnamed%20%284%29-X2.jpg

unnamed%20%285%29-X2.jpg

It's heavy. Strong backs and reasonable loading height will be required. No jacked up 4x4s unless you bring a couple of Bubbas with you to lift it.

Last edited:
Back