• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking For Pie

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Sometimes in life you have to step out on your own .
:eat::rider::eat:

Attachments

• pie or bust (2).jpg
    pie or bust (2).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 171
Hooray, it's Bob - he didn't fall off the bike. :clap:

Um, but, where is he? :scratch:

So this is Bob? Have you always had a problem with losing stuff? You mentioned this is not the first time, so how did he make it home last time? Fed Ex?

I am not going to even start looking for him until I know what the reward is? I have to have a reason to go looking!!

Well I went for my first adventure today with my new friend, but we had a small accident ,and I fell off the bike and knocked the stuffing out ,but I feel better now that we are home safe and sound , and getting ready for our next adventure .
By the way does an armadillo need a passport ?

Attachments

• stuffing.jpg
    stuffing.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 154
So it was the 4th of July weekend and I decided to take a ride. Since I can't tell you where I went, I will share some of the pictures that I took.

The first picture is of the Lottery that I am hoping to win, then I can buy my own bike and not have to ever ride on the bars of Chucks wagon again.

The second and third picture is the individual that I came across that seems to want to make a statement about PEACE. Not sure what started this, but he is definately on a mission.

The last picture is how I got home. Have you ever heard the saying, ........ and the horse you rode in on? Well this horse was nice enough to bring me back to Texas and I am looking forward to my next adventure.

P.S. - Chuck do you miss me? Tell Susan I said Hi!

Attachments

• bob 11.jpg
    bob 11.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 142
  • bob12.jpg
    bob12.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 146
  • bob14.jpg
    bob14.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 147
  • bob15.jpg
    bob15.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 148
  • bob16.jpg
    bob16.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 149
Chuck,

Did you leave early from Burger Box last week? I came by to see you and you were gone..... :doh:

I'll try to come by tonight!

Bob

Attachments

• bobandburgerbox.jpg
    bobandburgerbox.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 153
Oh, and Chuck... Don't worry, I'm having fun and being safe! :rider:

Attachments

• bobhelmet.jpg
    bobhelmet.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 140
Back