• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

More bike Dreaming: Suzuki DRZ-450 Rally

Reaction score
What if? C'mon Suzuki please make this!!!

https://adventuremotorcycle.com/bikes/suzuki-drz-400-450-rally-world-concept

The red one looks a lot like the husky tr650 your gonna buy from Rod. ;-)

Maybe someone should remind them to ditch the ancient days of carburetor technology and finally make the jump to fuel injection on their thumpers. If it was a fi, I would be looking to trade in my CRF Rally. I hope Honda beats them to it with a 450L Rally.

Maybe someone should remind them to ditch the ancient days of carburetor technology and finally make the jump to fuel injection on their thumpers. If it was a fi, I would be looking to trade in my CRF Rally. I hope Honda beats them to it with a 450L Rally.
I'm thinking if they actually made this they would jump to FI along with the increase in displacement.

Looks like a DRZ with new plastic and front fender plus headlight. Probably just another 9K plus bike that will sell, but not like the KLR did for a lot less.

I talk to the Suzuki reps everytime I can about this. I've even got a couple of them to admit that Suzuki has already had the idea and that it takes from 1 to 4 years for them to implement once they have had the idea and approved the concept and that was 2 years ago. I think it needs a 6 speed, FI and a diet. 5 gals of gas and a rally screen wouldn't hurt.

A little light for Suzuki
Sold 67,025 units, up from 52,167 units in March 2018

- Domestic sales grew by 25 per cent

- The Access 125 is the company’s highest selling model

they better be getting some new stuff or they will get swalled by the remaining 3 jap manufacturers.

Back