• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

North Texas MC Salvage Yards ?

Wasabi

Reaction score
I think Motorcycle salvage yards are a good source of used parts. But I can’t seem to find them as easy as I would like in the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area. I would like to start a thread with info about their locations.

My first find is the Dano Salvage 5985 Fall Creek in Granbury Texas. I have not been to this yard while it was open for business. It’s about 60 miles from my house so I would usually stop by while on a ride in the area. It is the one yard I have found that is located in an area I like to ride in and has and does not have a fence around it. For those riders in the area please let us know what you know about this yard.

Here is the location
544685152_Xq4pD-M.jpg

Some pix of the yard and area
544672921_r2xcA-M.jpg

544672941_vcG2f-M.jpg

544672899_aHFcU-M.jpg

544672891_cpfsd-M.jpg

544672915_EaBip-M.jpg

Are there any more in North Texas?

There used to be a place on Mansfield Highway, not too far inside the junction of I-20 and 820. But it has been 20 years since I've been by that spot. I'm pretty sure my old dirt bike ended up there in pieces.

try L & L Cycles at 2914 S. Lamar in Dallas. They have a ton of stuff and pretty knowledgeable help. I've found a loy of stuff for my 78 cb750.

try L & L Cycles at 2914 S. Lamar in Dallas. They have a ton of stuff and pretty knowledgeable help. I've found a loy of stuff for my 78 cb750.

I second that motion! Tony (the owner) is a down to earth guy, and they have a TON of 70's and 80's Japanese stuff, highly recommended! If you go there, tell him Captain John Smith sent you, and you'll most certainly get a discount! :mrgreen:

Back