• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

REDUCED 2006 HD Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic $9,350

Reaction score
REDUCED - 2006 Harley-Davidson ELECTRA GLIDE CVO ULTRA CLASSIC - $9,350

Well maintained, single owner 2006 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic with 43450 miles at listing. Black and candy crimson colors with 103 cubic inch fuel injected engine, ostrich trimmed heated Corbin Dual Tour seat with oval backrest, original leather wrapped tourpack with JandM short antennas, mounted to a detachable rack, 2nd Corbin Gunfighter single seat when tourpack is detached, Vance and Hines Oval exhaust mufflers mounted to true dual headers, tuned with a Power Commander and Redshift 575 cams, added Hydraulic Cam Chain tensioner and high pressure oil pump for performance and reliability. Pathfinder LED Headlight and Passing lamps. Saddlebag guard bags. Custom billet Screaming Eagle shift rod. Airhorn. Additional centerstand along with jiffy stand. Protected with original alarm system. Serviced regularly at manufacturers recommended schedule with synthetic fluids in crankcase, primary and transmission. Garage kept in excellent condition. All original extras including Owners manual, luggage liners, 2 keys with FOBs, Gold CVO key, additional HD Service Manuals, CVO Soft Cover, leatherlike portfolio for documents. Please call at 281-772-5249 or email to dawalker14atgmaildotcom with any questions.

Last edited:
This is a nice bike that's just not getting ridden anymore, but is ready to go wherever you desire. Open to reasonable offers.

I know this bike and owner.. takes excellent care of his machines.. if you want a great bike at a good price this for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Price reduced to $10,250. Will help with delivery, shipping or fly and ride. This bike deserves to be ridden and is ready to go wherever you’re ready to take it! Reasonable offers invited. Thanks!

Wish I was in a position to do that.

Reduced again. Great ride for the summer with all the extras. Come get it or I’ll help with delivery.

Back