• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Ride4Vets 2024

Reaction score
Looking forward to November 09, 2024.
American Legion Post 226 in East Bernard, Texas is planning the 2nd annual Ride4Vets.
Last year's ride was about 240 miles from East Bernard, through Halletsville. There was a stop in Cuero at The Pharmacy and Medical Museum of Texas. After lunch at the VFW in Victoria, riders cruised the Texas gulf coast from Port Lavaca through Bay City & then back up to East Bernard.

This year's ride is still in development. It has the potential to follow the same route.

Anyone interested in riding to support veterans on November 09, 2024 is welcome to join us !

Attachments

• Ride4Vets 2024 j.jpg
    Ride4Vets 2024 j.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 30
My father and I are interested. I’m a vet, my dad is not but would love to join yall
Email whatever contact information works best for you to the email on my attachment.
I'll keep you updated as the planning takes shape.
I am a vet, my daughter is not. She rode with me on Ride4Vets 2023.
We'd love to have y'all join us !

As a veteran myself I’d love to make this and last years route runs through towns where we have property, were born, raised, have family and where I currently live so it sounds right up my alley but as of right now I am supposed to be in Colorado hunting that weekend. I’ll get back to you on this one.

Back