• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rode all of the Street Legal Scooters Today

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Getting Ready for the G-Town Squid Squad Ride on Sunday in support of K-P's Meet 'n Greet.

And just for fun, I started up the Beta on the second kick as usual. Tomorrow I will repair a bad rear signal light on the DR-Z and ride the minibike around a bit. BOY IT WAS HOT AT 2 to 4 oclock when I was riding all these scooters.

aspr will be excited, fogive my video skills, I thought I did good videoing a left side kick start of a 270 cc two stroke and getting her to start on the second kick.

The Video is a 78.8 MB MOV file that downloads using the link below.

Video

7 more days, 7 more days.

That fz1 looks really pretty too!

And the strom....

And the ktm...

And the drz

Bad news, Mr. DR-Z has tossed his master link clip during the run to the ton yesterday. Good thing the plates are pressed on even on a clip master link. So the DR-Z is out of the rotation for tomorrow. Should be fun to watch Jasen try to pic. (Hint: The Vstrom is lowered) I did fix the broken signal light on the DR-Z, apparently I need to fix one of the fended screws too as she stripped out with a manual phillips. Love working on old ones. I think Mr. DR-Z is thinking of moving on, we shall see.

Bad news, Mr. DR-Z has tossed his master link clip during the run to the ton yesterday. Good thing the plates are pressed on even on a clip master link. So the DR-Z is out of the rotation for tomorrow. Should be fun to watch Jasen try to pic. (Hint: The Vstrom is lowered) I did fix the broken signal light on the DR-Z, apparently I need to fix one of the fended screws too as she stripped out with a manual phillips. Love working on old ones. I think Mr. DR-Z is thinking of moving on, we shall see.
Chain didn't slap the case?

Lucky man!

If I can get Chris to distract Doug, I might be able to slip it into my truck and drive off with it. Doug has so many bikes he'll never notice. :D

If I can get Chris to distract Doug, I might be able to slip it into my truck and drive off with it. Doug has so many bikes he'll never notice. :D
he will notice when he doesnt get some money for it![emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

G-TSS is G-Town (Granbury) Squid Squad. We were a group of track riders and I even had stickers, until I ran out....K-P = Kickstand Prophet the fella hosting the meet n great. (n=and)

5195321.jpg

IMG_1417.jpg

DSC05639.jpg

IMG_12114.jpg

Back