• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ron's Annual Fish Fry - 2/20/2016

shovel

Reaction score
First Name
andre
Fish
7d4e72065558db893046c9bfd54a8735.jpg
e8530d00874509b6357f19edee492d07.jpg
cb012bbd95231a790774e3c1dc9a5648.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Annual fish fry heads up - 2/20/2016

Thank-you both Ron and Tess! :clap:

Indeed. Great to see friends again, and to meet new folks as well. Very good food - that blueberry dessert topped the list! Thanks to Ron for putting these on. It's very easy for us attendees, but I know it takes a lot of effort. And fish!

Thank you Ron and Tess, this was my first TWT event and I was overwhelmed with kindness. I know how much work it is to host that many people and I really appreciate you hosting! It was some of the best catfish I've ever had! I'll post the pictures I took once them off the SD card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, for those that are coming to camp tonight, some dummy forgot to bring the power cord for the projector. If you have a standard computer power cord like the one shown below, please bring it.
ea7f9793340efd49245e6f38866eeed8.jpg

At Brookshire Bros in S'ville with power cord and beaucoup hrs of Dakar footage. Where the hey are youse guyz?

940-232-6639

Annual fish fry heads up - 2/20/2016

Thanks Ron, Tess and volunteers. The gravel was good.

FA31E3B2-C653-4B64-913F-9176675B310D_zpsybwkt3sk.jpg

Camp last night.

88D86FD3-AF2D-46C2-9F5D-E39815B826AE_zps9vwz33wh.jpg

Camilo D.

Last edited:

Camilo, the Gravel is always good.....and thanks Ron and Tess and friends, what a blast! :sun:

I really enjoyed the day! Great weather, great riding, great food and great friends!

Robert Jr.

IMG_3479-L.jpg

IMG_3477-L.jpg

IMG_3469-L.jpg

IMG_3475-L.jpg

IMG_3471-L.jpg

Thanks Ron for all the hard work you and your helpers do. Like last year, you picked the right day for beautiful February weather. I had a great time.

It was some of the best catfish I've ever had!
Agreed, it truly is the best, seasoned and cooked to perfection, every time. Kudos also go out to those who brought the side dishes, whoever brought the corn casserole, that was very good. :eat: And as usual, Gravel Guy's Blue Ribbon Beans! :clap:

That is my friend's bike, and I put that sign on it to confuse him. He stared at it a few seconds before he told me to take it off. :lol2:

I sat on that bike 3 times while no one was looking. :rofl:

Huge thanks to Ron & Tess & the volunteers who work so hard not only on the day of the fish fry but the (many) days before and the clean up after.

It takes more work than most realize and everyone appreciates the tasty results and the camaraderie generated by an occasion such as this.

That is my friend's bike, and I put that sign on it to confuse him. He stared at it a few seconds before he told me to take it off. :lol2:

It migrated to my bike. It will find a new home at the next gathering.

Okay, I got a few pictures.

All queued up.

i-th3Zwft-L.jpg

But first Ron has to tell us how to ride a motorcycle...first you sit on it and put your hands on the bar...

i-nqqTDzV-L.jpg

Yum, up close to that fish:

i-M3XrT5Z-L.jpg

You want some fries with that?

i-jL8GpND-L.jpg

Is he eating or working?

i-X2MJDtB-L.jpg

Eating, I see an empty plate.

i-BbX3Fr9-L.jpg

CDC showing us how to kick start a K1600.

i-8VK8nvX-L.jpg

We so wanted to be there and everything was on track Friday. Joyce baked a cake she made from scratch and she made a huge pasta side dish to bring also. But then, I got sick. I'm still under the weather, but at least I'm back in the land of the living. Sorry Ron, next time. See you at Billy's.

Awesome to see some folks I hadn't seen since the last fry and some even longer than that. And met some new folks too.

Everything I tasted was deelish! Sorry, Gravel Guy, i didn't dig into your Blue Ribbon Beans :-( Next year, ok?

Huge thanks to Ron and Tess and all who helped.

What a great event.

Tina and I really enjoyed the fish fry and especially the visiting.
Thanks to Ron and everyone who made this event happen.

It was another great fish fry. A big thanks to Ron and everyone else that made it happen!

IMG_2827_zpswoqlepuv.jpg

Back