• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: [SOLD] 2003 Honda Rancher ES 4X4

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Selling a quad I'll never get around to working on. It's a 2003 Honda Rancher ES 4X4 that was used extensively on my friends ranch she managed. I've spent lots of hours on the back end of this thing as a passenger, so I know a fair amount of it's history. Purchased new by the ranch owner, she was meticulous about maintenance. Although it's not the prettiest thing, (the ranch owners kids were tough on it when they visited) it's been a true workhorse. Cosmetically, needs a thorough cleaning, a right rear black fender trim strip and a tail light. Mechanically it needs the choke cable installed (present one works but is wonky and I have a new Honda one for it). Could use tires and they all hold/have held air for the past two years I've had it sitting. It developed a fuel leak with the float sticking open so it would drain fuel out the bowl overflow tube. Petcock needs replacing too. I put a Honda rebuild kit in the carb but it didn't fix the problem.

Electronic shift
4X4
Magic button
Front/Rear racks

New Honda air filter installed and I've got a half-bag of the Honda body panel inserts, new uninstalled Honda spark plug and oil filter, two quarts Honda GN4 oil. Also comes with a BatteryTender/SAE connector setup.

Located in Georgetown, TX

$500

Hey all-
Waiting on a response from caffecapri since he was first in line. Timestamps of PM's will drive the order to be equitable.
Thx for your patience.
~m

Put me 4th in line behind aspr. I doubt it will make it to me, but in the off chance ...

OK - eight people were in line for this, and as of now I'll have to consider it sold pending payment/pickup. If that changes, I'll go to the next person in line and let you know.

Thx for the interest. wow
~m

Hey all-
Waiting on a response from caffecapri since he was first in line. Timestamps of PM's will drive the order to be equitable.
Thx for your patience.
~m
Curious..per above caffecapri didn't PM so how does he have a PM time stamp to be first in line?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Curious..per above caffecapri didn't PM so how does he have a PM time stamp to be first in line?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Let me clarify that then - he (caffecapri) was first to chime in with interest/intent, thus first in line in my mind. All subsequent PM's (and posts) were noted by timestamp and an order generated. Several members sent PM's and didn't post in the thread. caffeecapri declined to go farther, so the next timestamp in line was notified. I believe the interest/intent timestamp approach is equitable for all involved regardless of method of notification.

Just curious, did this sell? Deer seasons right around the corner.

Back