• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bike For Sale SOLD 2006 Yamaha WR250F, Street Legal, Electric Start, FMF and more

FiddyK

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
***SOLD***

Selling my 2006 Yamaha WR250F that is plated, street legal. Electric and kickstart. Great little dualsport bike. I have had her for about three years. She just had a fresh engine rebuild from top to bottom by MD Cycles. Lots of quality parts like Hot Rods crank, OEM cylinder, etc. Head work done by Tom Zont Racing in Illinois. Runs better than new. She only has about 20 minutes of break in time on the motor.

Lots of extras:

- FMF Exhaust
- Renthal Bars
- Zeta wrap around handguards
- ASV folding levers
- Larger blue anodized foot pegs
- Blue anodized shifter
- Frame guards
- New sprockets and quality X-ring chain
- S3 Rim Guards
- Front forks rebuilt/refreshed by 812 Suspension less than 200 miles ago
- Motion Pro fork bleeders
- Fresh AGM battery
- other things that I can't remember...

She cranks right up and is a powerful bike. Does everything she's supposed to do well. She has been ridden offroad and has some scars to prove it. This one is ready to get on ride, needs nothing. Clear Texas title in my name.

Asking $2,900. Located in Round Rock.

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Last edited: