• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(Sold) 2007 KLX250S $2000

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2007 KLX 250S with 6,875 miles, this bike runs awesome and gets around 65 mpg. I really hate to sell it as it has been a great bike and taken me allot of places.

This bike is not a beauty queen as it has been ridden off road, the plastics are a little faded and have scratches, but I have never had any issues with this bike and oil has been changed every 2-3k miles with amsoil full synthetic. Front and rear tires, chain and oil were all changed around 200 miles ago

Price is $2000 or best reasonable offer. Located in Abilene will deliver within 100 miles if full price is paid.

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6834.jpg

IMG_6835.jpg

IMG_6836.jpg

IMG_6847.jpg

Re: FS: 2007 KLX250S $2000

Sending link to my brother. He's looking for a dual sport.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike looks like a good deal.

If anyone in the Austin area that would like to get it but doesn't have the means to go pick it up I'd offer myself and truck to go out there with you. No excuses! Easy to load up in the bed of the truck and bring it back. Haven't been to Abilene in a long time and enjoy road trips. I have a job but only work 4 days a week. In January I'm off Sat-Mon. I see posts where folks would "like" to get a bike but have no way to get it so trying to help a brother sell his bike.

If anyone in the Austin area that would like to get it but doesn't have the means to go pick it up I'd offer myself and truck to go out there with you. No excuses! Easy to load up in the bed of the truck and bring it back. Haven't been to Abilene in a long time and enjoy road trips. I have a job but only work 4 days a week. In January I'm off Sat-Mon. I see posts where folks would "like" to get a bike but have no way to get it so trying to help a brother sell his bike.

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Nice gesture! I'll throw my $.02 in too. If you bring someone up to get it on a day I'm free, I'll buy lunch for the 4 of us so we can sit around and solve all the world's problems and argue which motorcycle is the perfect bike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hail:

****, that seems like quite a deal!

Thanks Ron,

I hope you enjoy the bike and it was grey to meet you and Doc, I hope to see you both out and about.

It was nice meeting ya'll too. I can't wait to get it registered and start riding. Maybe we'll see you at MotoGP.

Back